Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Building a Master Grade Ex-S Gundam Chinese Rip-off Part 3

So, I'm building the Master Grade Ex-S Gundam Chinese Rip-off. Lets see my progress so far.






So,I finished building the head, torso and the tail binder. It looks nice, though the plastic is too shiny to me. But other people may like the shine, so its up to you if you want it shiny or not.

The details are nice, and so far, I have faced no problems so far with the plastics of this model kit that I expect from other bootlegs and rip-offs (I still remember the horror of putting together a bootleg Eva-01 model kit).

However, one thing I must point out, is that I try to close the seams here. The clear cement I used dont close up all the seams I used it on to, so the plastic of this bootleg kit may not work with clear cements. But I used a Mr. Cement clear cement, which I never used before, cause I mostly use Tamiya Clear Cement. The brush is small on the Mr. Cement and it dries really really fast, so that may factor on why it doesn't close the seams.










No comments:

Post a Comment